Thursday 3 November 2011

Thankful... and Blessed...

It has been such a wonderful journey throughout my 27 years in life..  How time flies... 

My Life is best describe as COMPLICATED.. that was how Ms J always describe it...  oh btw, Ms J is my cousin a.k.a my shadow (who i only met when we were in the same class, in standard 4)... Yes Ms J, I know you were just trying to tell me that someone was talking in the class... but I end up writing your name in my book...since I was the Class Monitor at that time... hehe.. pitty her... terus merajuk...hehe itulah detik2 perkenalan kami...sampai la i dapat tahu yg she is my far far far cousin... 3 pupu...ok enuff about her... now back to me...

Yes, my life have been such a drama since the day I was born... One day during Diwali Celebration, my Dad went out with his frenz and brought my Big Brother to Uncle Rj's house to have tossai...(no wonder i love tossai too..hehe).. Whereas my Mommy pulak tak nak ikut.. she just wanted to rest at home.. So my Maktok teman her at home... me?? Yes i dalam perut Mommy la at that time...hehe... 

But then tetiba jer... tengahari tu... my Mommy dah rasa sakit... but Dad pulak tak balik-balik lgi... But paham2 jer la....27tahun yg lalu...mana la ada handphone segala bagai...mana la boleh call kan..sms lg la hampeh...so without wasting anymore time... my Mommy make her own decision...to drive herself to the Hospital... sib baik Dad xbawak kete... let me just inform you this... at that time.. my Dad owns a Nissan Sunny (kaler merah) MANUAL GEAR & NOT POWER STEERING.. plat no.. KQ 3951.. Jarak Hospital n rumah kampung Maktok tu 30 minits gak la... Jalan Kampung...faham2 la..

My Mommy terus jer drive and park depan Emergency Room...  left the car there and walk in..  terkejut beruk nurse2 kat situ... so diaorg terus bawak dia masuk...n terus bersalin.... Maka lahirla seorang baby yg tersangatlah comel bernama.."Gebera" -wink2-

What happen to my Dad?? yes.. bila dia balik dari Diwali baru dia tahu yg wife dia xdak kat umah...n dah p Hospital SENDIRI....terkejut gila my Dad...hehehe

I couldn't have ask for more... Everything that have happened and everything that I have face through, I feel Thankful and Blessed... I have been and will always hold to this prinsip.. 

Everything Happen for a Good Reason,
It's just how you look at it and face it...

No matter how difficult the problem you are facing just remember this... There are no problem without solution.. Its all just dugaan... and one more thing... someone once told me this... "Allah will never test you more than you can handle.."  That means if the test was meant for you... it means that Allah knows precisely that you can handle it...

The pengorbanan that my Mommy had gone through just to ensure that i get the chance to live... turns me into someone just like her... who is Brave, Independent, Positive and Strong. Thanks Mommy!

By the way.. someone mail this to me earlier this morning... and it is sooo true...


"Life never seems to be the way we want it,
But we have to live it the best way we can.
There is no perfect life,
But we can always fill it with perfect Moments..."

Bye-bye 27..... Hello 28....

No comments:

Post a Comment