Friday 25 November 2011

Grateful Heart on a Friday Morning..

Early morning today.. me and my Mr Transporter.. sapa lagi kalau bukan En Hulk, before sending me to the office we melencong sikit and went to Ms Lawyer's office.. no no no not to signed any document... but to COLLECT MY S&P!!!!!!!

Yes finally I was able to pass it together with the other complete Loan Application documents which was ready A MONTH AGO!!! (Sampai I kena suruh my colleague certified my latest payslip..sebab yg aritu dah xlatest...hehehe)

I have also checked with Mr H.. which lawyer will the Bank be using...(satgi dpt loyer buruk lagi 1 mcm loyer owner to baru la...rasa nk ketuk kepala kat dinding jer...) But Thank God, he told me that since my lawyer is also 1 of the Bank's panel lawyer, so he will be appointing the same lawyer..."Senangkan urusan.." he said... (Which is SOOOOOOOO TRUE!!) So I quickly told Ms Lawyer the GREAT BIG NEWS...

I am half way to own my VERY FIRST PROPERTY!! (*~_~)





No comments:

Post a Comment