Thursday 10 November 2011

A Night to Remember..

It was a SPECIAL night for me.. The plan was after work we are going for KAROK Session with one of En Hulk's patrner Mr D & his GF... It does sound fun especially when there's karaoke-ing involves... but to be karaoke-ing with Hulk's fren n not mine...especially on my Special nite?? (hmmm... org dah plan...lagi mau komplain ekk...ok ok bersykur...bersyukur...)

So as planned, we arrived at Ampang Park around 7.30pm... tercanggak2 dok cari tempat karaoke tu... coz we usually go to REDBOX... either in SOGO, LOWYAT or CURVE... yes not to forget, in Penang... GURNEY PLAZA or 1st AVENUE... (seriously ada la terdetik sikit dlm ati ni...kenapa la si Hulky ni pilih tempat gini... tp I did ask him before...but he said, Mr D always come n lepak here...)

En Hulk get his phone out and called Mr D... to ask how to get there... and which room?? Its in 3rd Floor, and Room 34... So since En Hulk had it all planned out perfectly... all I need to do is go with the flow.. and ENJOY!! 

As soon as we found the room, En Hulk open the door and walk in 1st... as I was entering the room.... suddenly...  There they were JUMPING from the side on top of me sambil shouting... 



It was my cuzzy, Ms J and her colleague Ms Eq... OMG they are here!! THEY ARE HERE IN KL!!!!! they drove ALL the way from Penang and yg paling terharu was they TOOK LEAVE coz it was on a FRIDAY.... no wonder En Hulk dok suruh I amik Halfday Leave... (sorry dear, our leave hv been frozen...)

Oh by the way, Mr D was no where to be found that whole night!!  hampeh dot com!!

A few minutes later Mr WA, one of our Penang Karaoke Geng came too... Thank you vewy vewy vewy much!!!! Ms J, told me that there was a few more that was suppose to join us.. but is ok ALL.... its da thoughts that counts... THANK YOU AGAIN... ~wink2~

We had lots and lots and lots of  KFCzz and karokzz that nite... although it was quite difficult at first, to use the song selection monitor when EVERYONE (except Ms J) keeps on mistaken it with touch screen!!!! hahahaha that was funny guys....but we manage! But because of the crowd, it makes me feel like I'm karaoke-ing in Penang...I miss you guys just by tell this stories...shaisshhhh!


So back to the story, after a few lungs crying out sessions later, as Ms Eq was just starting to sing UNBREAK MY HEART (yesss tgh nk feeling la kan....) when suddenly it when like blackout...for a minute and all  I can see was lights of candles coming from the door...and the screen change to a Happy Birthday Song...


TAAAADAAAA....my Birthday Cuppy Cakes....


Mr Moowie and Frezz

 

I was soooo SHOCKED and TOUCHED!!! Luckly I manage to control my tears that nite... hehe

Million Thanks to Ms J for organizing this MARVELLOUS SURPRISE PARTY!! Seriously babe, just by having you here with me that nite...means the WORLD to me... (yess nowwwww I'm crying.. ohhh shaishh my nearly 30's syndrome..) I LOVE YOU VEWY MUCH! Thanks for being there for me... ALWAYS... -sob sob-

and not to forget my komplot2 team members.. especially En Hulk..... Mr D konon!!! hahahahahahaha tersedakkkk Mr D...

Ok I dedicate this to all of you yg terlibat secara langsung atau tidak langsung...You Know Who You Are (*~_~)





XOXO ~Gebera~



No comments:

Post a Comment