Sunday 18 December 2011

Work-A-hoLic..

I must agree with some people who thinks that I'm a Workaholic person... 


Actually its not that I love my job that much.. but its the Satisfactory Feeling that i feel after resolving some issues.... it shows how fast and effective my brains work..or when I manage to satisfy my customer..in my case its my Company's Staff... coz I'm in HR...

Some points that makes me realize that I'm a workaholic are as follows..

  • When people goes back at 6pm...I will stay back and work till 9pm.. most of the time.. (Reason: To settle my work without and disturbance from Others...)

  • When people rest or enjoys their social life during the weekends, I love to work during the weekends.. (Reason: To settle my work without and disturbance from Others...)

  • When people does their work according to their Job Description.. I will always do more..especially ensuring at least 6 New Initiative of Improvements in my Unit.. (Reason: To ease my work processing, save time, measure my capability and stretch myself...)

  • When people only work or help within their units...I love helping Other Units as well.. (Reason: To gained more knowledge...especially in other units..so that I can be a HR Generalist)

  • Above all.. the reason I work hard is to be a CEO one day..

Just like this weekend... I had volunteered myself to help the Training Units to manage one of the Training Event in Port Dickson.. 

The reasons I volunteered was because..
  1. There will be 3 Training Event which involves 100-300pax per event, 1 in Trolak and 2 more in PD... and there are only 3 Staff in the HR Training Unit..

  2. To gain new knowledge in Training Units..

  3. I was quite free during the weekend as I'm still Single and no Commitment yet..

  4. I just LOVE Event Management....



No comments:

Post a Comment