Tuesday 27 December 2011

My 50th Post...

For ONCE...I'm determine in doing something...First of all, this bloggy thingy is officially my Hobby now... (*~_~).. and Secondly it's GREAT to have a blog...where you can Burst Out what ever you feel...Happy thoughts...or even Sad thoughts...
 


On top of that, new update on my House.. today I went to Ms Lawyer's Office to signed the Agreement between the Bank and me... (naik lenguh gak la tangan i men-yainnn document2 tu...hehe) By the way, the Bank which Im taking the loan with also appointted a lawyer from the same Lawyer's Firm as mine...

Next step is to wait the respond from Ms Owner's Lawyer.. They are suppose to contact the Bank which the Owner had taken her loan with...the Bank will provide the Settlement  Amount (SA) Letter .... the SA Letter will be given to my Bank...and my Bank will prepare for the pay-off...and that will be the First Withdrawal... (I will talk abt the 2nd Withdrawal once the 1st Withdrawal is settled!)

Oh well today will be the last day of my M Leave.. Tomorrow I'll be back into my WORK-A-HOLIC LIFE again... All in all... I'm very glad I took this leave and I really enjoyed my Mandatory Leave... (*~_~)



No comments:

Post a Comment