Wednesday 21 December 2011

Gold Dust...


"Hacchummmm!!!" Bless me..

My day starts with a special delivery Roti Canai Breakfast by Ms SRK...hehe.. (aku yg order kt dia kot!) Followed by a Never Ending Story Telling Session... (walaupun mulut bergerak...kaki n tangan pun turut bergerak sekali...) We did not waste any minutes... We started our Project Mission at 9.30am and stops at 5.15pm... (mcm kerja laks ekk..) I only stop to cooked Lunch for Ms SRK... Even my cooking time was a record today...as I managed to cook Ayam Masak Kicap, Ikan Sambal n Telur Dadar within the same time the Rice Cooker POPS its Cooked Button.. Ms SRK siap tambah nasi..its either the food was nice..or she's really hungry...hehe

We manage to complete 3½ Baskets... and also manage to sprinkle my whole living room will GOLDEN DUST from the gold ribbon I bought.. "Haaaachuumm!" and yes now I can't stop sneezing.. and my troat dah start to gatal2 and sore...oh please let me finished my work first!!! hahaha again...I'm Obsess with Work! (Hmmmm nak upload gambar ke tak ekk... esok jer la upload semua skali...hehe..) 

So we are left with 3½ Baskets more to go... Great Planning! But there will be some Hunting Mission that needs to be done tomorrow morning....

Above all, we were soooo proud of ourselves coz we manage to turn something we don't like to something BEAUTIFUL and CLASSIC...


No comments:

Post a Comment