Monday 26 December 2011

Small but Meaningful...

Being human we tense to forget those little things that happens in our life... To us, it might just be a small thing... but to others it might be big of a deal! 

For example.. Gifts... most people at all time we will always aspect BIG GIFTS.. especially during Special Occasion..like birthdays.. but what if the gifts was given during just a normal day... Would you appreciate it as how u appreciate your birthday gift?? 

Gifts are meant to be given at any time... and for the one who received it should appreciate and value the gifts..no matter how small it is...  The fact that the person even remembered to buy you the gifts has proof that you are Special to them... and that MEANS A LOT...

Again for example... I have been receiving this gift by someone... 

Hp Casing 1

Hp Casing 2

Hp Casing 3

Hp Casing 4

Hp Casing 5

Although it was just a Handphone Casing... yes a small gifts... but to me...it MEANS A LOT... When you go out...besides your wallet what else will you bring with you... Yes definitely you Handphone... thats why I said it MEANS A LOT to me...coz that person knows...that I will definitely bring this casing EVERYWHERE I GO... 

To that SPECIAL PERSON...(you definitely know who you are..) THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the meaningful gifts you have given me... and sorry coz it took me this long just to realize this... Its SMALL but its MEANINGFUL...(*~_~)




No comments:

Post a Comment