Thursday 8 December 2011

Time Off...

I'm actually still not over yesterday's excitement feeling... 

I feel Good...tenenenenenenet.... 
I Know That I Would... tenenenenenet.. hehehee

Ok ok... but there's much to be done... and perjalanan masih jauh.. till I get MY HOUSE KEY!!! I'm Lovin' it!!! Ok My next step is to submit my EPF Application for 1st time 1st House Purchasing Withdrawal... 

Note: You can withdraw not more that 10% of your Purchase price from your EPF Akaun 2 ONLY... 

Based on my Previous Post...  SiGNinG CeReMonY..(20 Oct)  , I have list down all the documents required. Let me just re-list it again here:
  1. Fill in the Withdrawal Form - KWSP 9C (AHL) (D5)
  2. A copy of my IC (Certified by Employer)
  3. Latest Bank Statement  (Certified by Bank Officer)
  4. Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P) (Certified by Lawyer)
  5. Developer's Confirmation Letter (Certified by Lawyer)
  6. Bank Loan Approval Letter (Certified by Bank Officer)

At sharp 1.45 pm, En Hulk fetch me from my Office... and we went straight to KWSP, Jalan Gasing.. (I hv confirmed with the call center that that branch arrange all this withdrawal matter..and according to my colleague, this particular branch is systematic and really fast)

As soon as we reach there.. we went to use the KIOSKS available to check our current statement.. (Coz I hv yet to write down the total amount I required)... Then we proceed to the counter in the Lobby that is giving out the numbers..and when the Officer ask some quick wuestion to me... It seems I need to go the the Right Counter first... Which is the Document Verification Counter...

Once the Officer In Charge had VERIFIED my documents... (as aspect-ed..hehe eksenn).. we went back to the counter in the lobby... then only she will give the waiting number to go into the main hall...

As soon as I enter the main hall, my number was being called straight away..to COUNTER 11... then a more detail checing...on my IC, Thumb-print and Signature was being done here.. and Finally... STAMP!!!!! she BANG a BIG STAMP on my Document... and its return there as "DILULUSKAN" fuhh masa tu...rasa nk gugur jantung I sebab bedebar kuat sgt... fuuuuh!!!!

Note: The OIC also informed me to wait for about 2 weeks...for the Money to be Bank into my Account...so all I can do now is to Patiently Wait..


Within an hour I'm back in my office... First time obeying the TIME-OFF RULES!!! hehe (*~_~)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment