Sunday 4 December 2011

Baby Sitter for the Weekend..


It was a very HECTIC weekend with my lil nephew.. Lil Luqy.. a 1++ year old cheeky boy with genius brains.

The reason I had to spent my weekend with Lil Luqy was because my elder Brother n Sis In Law had to attend a 2Days 1 Nite Event somewhere in Hulu Selangor.. (so they are not that far..if anything bad were to happen I can just ask them to come back home..and Syukur Alhamdulillah...nothing really bad happen)

Actually my Brother had set two Main task for me.. that is to babysit his son...and fetch our Maktok at my Uncle's House in Sg Buaya, Rawang... So the whole day of Saturday I spent in Rawang together with Lil Luqy and my Lil Brother.. and then after dinner we came back to my brother's house in Damansara..

That nite, I slept with Lil Luqy.. at first it was alrite.. but then it got worst when he woke up at 2am and thought I was his mommy... O.M.G!!! then luckily Bibik was there to cool him down.. then again he woke up at 4am again..crying..I think the boy really misses his mommy... poor thing..(I siap bukak Disney Channel for him to cool down... hehe sonok ekk dpt tgk tb pagi2 buta..)

But poor me too.. I got this really bad headache when I woke up this morning.. probably with the tiredness from driving plus I was not able to sleep well through the nite.. 

But as for Lil Luqy.. he was back to his Happy Mode.. this morning.. playing with his bicycle.. and gomol2 with us.. watching his Disney Channel... and not to forget... punggah his mommy's tupperware cupboard.. Poor Bibik...have to kemas back..


Luqy's Bicycle
 
Ni lagi satu.. pantang org bukak Laptop.. sibuk nk suruh kita bukak Youtube cari Elmo Song lah... Sesame Street Songs lah... ape2 jer lah... hehehehe.. Budak2 zaman IT lah katakan...

Minta2 la masa study pun camni nnt...AMIN!!

Lepas lunch td... I dah nk balik.. plus his parent pun dah on da way back.. and since ada my Maktok, I tak risau sgt nk tinggalkan Lil Luqy with Bibik.. On my way back, I drop my Lil Brother kat UM dulu... then baru balik to my HOME SWEET HOME...

Sampai jer umah..do some laundry.. and lepak depan Laptop tgk my tv series.. I was actually trying to get some rest...or should I say...sleep... hehehe...that was the main reason kenapa nk balik awal...hehehhe.. 

So Meet Erica Strange....


This is also one of my fav series...Yes in life we intend to regret on what has happen... and we kept on saying.. "If I could have chosen the other road... hmmm.." (then mengeluh)

The the real fact is that...

"Everything Happen For A Reason..."

and 

"Ada Hikmah Disebaliknya... "

So in this series, since she has never like her life.. and always regret on every single thing that she does... she was given a chance to go back to the past and face it if she were to choose the other road..and Yes it always turns out that what ever she choose earlier was best or was meant for her..






No comments:

Post a Comment