Tuesday 20 December 2011

The M LeaVe...not MarriAGe or MaternitY


Well... More Great News for me... I'm currently on Mandatory Leave!!!! 

This is COMPULSORY 5 days leave that will be deducted from our leave entitlement..and on top of that we are not allowed to enter our work premise within that period of time.

Actually I was being forced by my Boss to take this leave.. He said I was the only one who has yet to take ML.. Therefore I had no choice but to take it either this week or next week.. and since next week my calendar dah full with my office projects, So I've decided to take this week... 

At first I was quite tensed coz I didn't know what to do during this leave... dah la kena paksa... takdak plan lak tu...nak balik kampung, my Mommy pulak is in Singapore..ada sedara kawin..(kendurinya 2 hari jer...tp Mommy decided to spent some more time there...) 

Tp mmg betul la kata pepatah...


Dari takder plan..terus ke BIG PROJECT...  hehe.. Yes a Hantaran Project for Ms SRK's Brother in Law's Engagement.. There will be 7 Dulang...or in this project it will be called as 7 Baskets... with the color theme of Maroon & Gold.. As of today, I have bought the Flowers and complete the platform.. I have yet to buy the ribbons coz I need to LOOK at all the colors of the gifts first... which Ms SRK will be bringing it tomorrow.. 


So this project will keep me busy for the next 2 days.. even Ms SRK have taken her leave to assist me in finishing this Fantastic Project effective tomorrow.. 


The idea of the flower arrangement will be something like this.. TADAAA...


The leaves makes it look lively and refreshing...



No comments:

Post a Comment