Wednesday 7 December 2011

Wonderful Wednesday..

  
    A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words.. Yes as what I have been patiently waiting, My House Loan has been APPROVED!!!!  

      No words can describe how HAPPY and GRATEFUL I am the moment I received a call about my APPROVED LOAN!! (I can go on saying this same word all day long...hahaha)


Sekadar gambar hiasan.. Rumah i bukan bungalow..(*~_~)

   My very own property... Never imagine at the age of 28years old I would own a property... Well Done, Ms Gebera!! This is a Great Achievement or should I say a REWARD on all my hard work so far.. Alhamdulillah Syukur.. Walaupun ada masalah yg timbul masa preparing the S&P.. between lawyers and Owner.. at least the issues was not a BIG issue.. it was just a small matter / a miscommunication.. which could be resolved in just a week or two... Dugaan tetap kena ada...cuma xla berat sgt... 

So all I can say again is Alhamdulillah...



No comments:

Post a Comment