Monday 12 December 2011

Une Journée De Farniente

Do not ask me how to pronounce it... coz I don't have any FISHking idea...Hehehe.. You may get the meaning when you search via Google Translate France - Eng ..

This is how it happen.. the moment I arrive to my office this morning, I have this strange feeling... deeeeeeep down inside me... the feel of heavy... down... weak... and hungry... although I did had my heavy breakfast...OATS... + Chicken Briyani for Lunch... but yet I'm still Hungry at 2.30pm...(oh nooo whats wrong with me!!!)

Hmm.. that's strange rite... I don't know why I feel this way...and how it happen.. but  all I know..since morning... all I did was only surfing the net..and CHATTING with Ms SRK via FB chat..hehe..YES DA WHOLE DAY.. Although our work place is like 15 mins away...but we only see each other in a years time... like the last time I saw her...was a year ago...when she delivers her Charming Prince ChuQi....And then recently, we just met again last Saturday for lunch and to discuss on some business matter... (mcm besar jek bunyik business nih..)


Fine...to discuss about a favor that she requires from me... she had to prepare a HANTARAN for her Bro iN LaW's betunang ceremony... So that's why we decided to meet in Masjid Jamek..to Survey some ideas...and to catch up after a year apart....(Waduh...cam becinta laks...hehe)


So on that Saturday...we did as planned.. only that it was not enuff...that we decided to continue the discussion today...not so sure whether the Not Enuff part was meant for the Hantaran discussion or that We Missed Each Other... (*~_~) 

Oh well.... OnLy wE KnoW WhAt wE FeeL....








Note: Yes no work was done for today....Bad Employee...

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha.... damn! aku suka tajuk entri ko kali ni. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. kali ni mestila lain dari yg lain ;)

    ReplyDelete