Friday 8 June 2012

RaYa Is JuSt ArouND ThE CoRnEr..

Since last week when I just realize that Raya is nearing and that no tailor will be taking anymore clothes.. I baru teringat that I have no baju Raya yet...My Mommy will definitely SEMBELIH me... coz this will be my 4th year without BaJu RaYa.. 

Every year with da same excuse... "Tak sempat beli kain and nk hantar kat tailor" My Mommy siap beli kain for me...everytime she goes anywhere... Kalau nak beli ready-made Baju Kurung pulak mcm la ada size kan... I really wish one day there will be this shop that sells PLUS SIZE traditional attire... and make sure its nice & sweet...

That is one thing.. the other thing is my other mission... hehehe lets call it Mission Impossible (MI)... in this mission I SERIOUSLY need to get a tailor to sew a few pairs of attire for me..why i called it 'impossible' is because I need all the attire to be ready before RAYA... my never ending DRAMA...hehehe

So last weekend En Hulk, my Lil Bro & me when Tailor Searching... hehe as far as I know..all the tailors yang I penah tempah baju sebelum ni...semua dah xamik tempah lagi... En Hulk was also looking for a tailor...

So En Hulk said... "takpa..kita p jer tgk kat Masjid Jamek tu.." He wanted to go to Deen Wahab.. a famous Baju Melayu  Tailor..so we when in there, look at their workmanship...materials....n the price is very reasonable... kira murah la untuk beli kain n tempah kat situ... plus they still amik tempah lagi...But I told the guys, "takpa jom raound2 dulu..."

After that we when out to the left of the shop and walk straight ahead... I told them that there is this other shop yang my elder Bro penah tempah Baju Melayu dia...tapi I tak ingat nama kedai...workmanship dia mmg kemas..jalan punya jalan till we came to the end of the building..and its like a curve..and terus termasuk this really ELEGANT looking boutique...call BAK...

There were sweet and elegant kind of clothes hanging in the boutique.. Immediately we tawaf the whole boutique and look at all the clothes... the Workmanship mmg sgt kemas.. All three of us look at each other and terus smile... We love their styling.... So after talking to their friendly assistants... they still amik tempah but just until this weekend... coz I told them that I've yet to buy cloths for my MI attire... 

Bermula-lah our Cloth Hunting mission....But surprisingly I manage to accomplish my mission within A WEEK! I'm so proud of myself.. ehh mcm ayat dalam interview laks..hehehe

Cloth #1
Date:03.06.12
Location: Jakel
Types of Cloth: Beaded Chiffon..
Color: Off White mix with Brown or Cream.. with Nasty Pink Beads and Silver Embroidery...

 

 Full view.. its quite plain... only the bottom part is beaded..

 



Cloth #2
Date:08.06.12
 Location: Maya
Types of Cloth: Beaded Lace.. (not french lace..mahal sgt la kot..)
Color: Silver.. with Pink Beads and Dark Grey Embroidery...

 

Full view.. the patterns fills the whole cloth...

  

Mission Impossible, Phase 1 accomplished!
(99 phase to go...)


Esok nak p hantar kat BAK Tailor...so will see how it goes..

"When the right time comes... 
It comes smoothly... 
Alhamdulillah.." -Gebera-

P/S: Kedai Tailor yang my Big Bro slalu hantar tu is M Z Tahir.. Great work too...

No comments:

Post a Comment