Friday 29 June 2012

"I don't know what to say..." - Daddy-


Me: Daddy, I pass my interview...I GOT IN!!! They just call me..

Daddy: Alhamdulillah... I don't know what to say...

Me: Alhamdulillah is the right respond, Daddy.. Thanks for your doa and restu...





I think this is the FIRST time in my life I made both my parents PROUD... FYI, tose days... I was the only child with bad results.. I was not as clever as my other siblings...  My results was always at the border..In fact I was the only one who did not enter MRSM... I also notice that I'm more of a practical person than a theoretical person...

But this time... I feel that I made it... I work hard to earn this SUCCESS in life.. Thanks Allah... for Blessing me... Alhamdulillah... Monday is my medical checkup...(*~_~)


1 comment: