Friday 1 June 2012

5th Anniversary..

Happy 5th Anniversary to me... (*~_~)

Harini genaplah 5 tahun saya berKHIDMAT di BI... Seriously speaking...I'm actually very proud of myself... Within this 5 years...
  1. I manage to learn and lead a unit which was totally different from what I learn in UM...
    (Learn:Programmer.. Work:Payroll...)  
  2. I manage to control myself from jumping to another job... coz someone told me before, to ensure that u master that area..make sure u atleast have 5 years of working experience...If not u'll just be called as "Job Hoppers" (bukan island jer ada Island Hoping k....hehe)
  3. I manage introduce more than 15 improvements in my Units...(able to change from manuals to auto)
  4. My Boss rated me as the Key Personal in his Division... Wow! That is such a great honor....

So....to me....GREAT JOB and...

 

p/s: I pernah berniat dulu yg after 5 years kerja sini baru I akan decide whether to move to other job or not... tup tup... genap jer 5 tahun...baru dpt call untuk attend for the 2nd interview at PETRONAS next Wednesday... 06.06.12...

No comments:

Post a Comment