Thursday 23 February 2012

Trip 2 ThE FieLD..

Yesterday's Flashback: It was a tired working day...  because I had to finished all my today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's work.. coz I'll be on 2 days leave starting tomorrow.. and I was being extra kalut to finished my work by 6pm coz I'll be going on a trip this evening... A TRiP to The FieLD...wuuuhuu...

Where to?? Stadium Bukit Jalil...

Tujuan??? Tadaaaa...



 

Terkenang pulak masa 1st time I visit a Stadium.. hehe (Kedah Lwn Perak)

 

Yes so today will be my 2nd visit...but this time I mmg betul2 enjoy coz kitaorg pilih seat DEPAN skali..heee mmg rasa mcm duduk kat sebelah player and dapat amik gambar2 yg best!!! 

Jom layan gambar2 taken by the beginner photographer.. (*~_~) 

Barisan Pemain Malaysia & Japan..


 



Goally...Khairul Fahmi & Pinky-san..
(gambar KF tu gelap sikit sbb salah setting camera)

    



Malaysia's Loyal Supporter...


 



Can you see the Malaysian Flag... 



As part of the supporters, look what me & En Hulk bought.. We had fun playing this yellow thingy...hehe.. (tula masa kecik2 dulu xpuas main)..

The Score Board... Japan won.. 

 


But all in all..it was a great FIELD TRIP!!! We enjoyed spending time together, traveling via public transport (Lrt Putra & STAR..yes just for the game.. hehe), watching the players up close, watching the supporters...and the best part is that we get to feel the REAL HEAT of HARIMAU MALAYA in da stadium... Our SEMANGAT is really3x STRONG!!! especially with the drum and the cheering... 

 

Seriously GREAT FEELING!!

p/s: Many Thanks to my SisTa's Frenz for buying the tickets for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment