Tuesday 7 February 2012

Me & Push Ups.. [Not Bra]

I can't wait to share this cool website.. call BodyRock ...

It's just SIMPLE steps and requires very short time.. All you need to do is the 8 Steps.. 50 second per Steps and rest for 10 second before proceeding to the next Steps.. 

Therefore you only requires abt 8-10 minutes of workout... but seriously its not that EASY.. This was my results:

1. Squat jumps: 16 times
2. Push up (knees - box): 20
times
3. Burpees (step in-out & stand): 7
times
4. High knees (step up): 60
times
5. Jump lunges (step out): 17
times
6. Tuck jumps (side lift): 60
times
7. Triceps dips: 0
time
8. Straight abs (easy up - straight hand): 15 times

But since I'm in the beginners Group.. So I did all the alternative ways.. Surprisingly I could do the Push Up...instead I can't do the Tricep Dips.. Seriously...not even 1 time.. Go on try it out... Have Fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment