Tuesday 7 February 2012

Da' TRio BoX..

I was kemas-ing my Pantry and I suddenly realize that I have tons of food in a box... Most of them was given to me by my sis in law, my frenz and others.. (Apa depa ingt aku tatau masak kah?) So the only way to get rid of all that is to cook them all up...

There they are...the Three Box of food for me to cook...
  1. Mee Bandung Muar
  2. Malay Chicken Biryani
  3. Strawberry Cake





Sorry I forgot to take the my Maggi Bandung Muar's Photo..hehe Sorry to say but the paste was a bit FLAT!! I had to add more of Chili Sos, Tomato Sos, Lada Putih and a lil bit of Udang Kering..just to give it a more ummphh!

As for the Malay Chicken Biryani... Just follow the instruction on da Box... apa tunggu lagi...Layann...

Chicken in Perap Mode!
Everything have been Tumis-ed and Mixed Well...
 
Now in da Rice Cooker You Go!

Tadaa..

  


Ok as for the Strawberry Cake... Hmm FYI, I've never baked any non-cheese cake before....So bagus jugak la dpt try from da Box ni.. Hopefully menjadi..and when your cake turns out nice..You will definitely be Proud and Happy... and the Urge of doing more Cake will naturally flow within you..hehe... So this is da results.. (*~_~)



Cake in Baking Mode!

Walaa.. 



The cake turns out Great with No Crack..and not so Dry... But I did add some extra Strawberry Paste (Balance from my Apam Soda).. So it gives a strong Strawberry Smell and Taste.. 

At first I taught off doing a Cream Topping..but since En Hulk doesn't like toppings..so I tak jadi buat.. After all..I'm not gonna eat it my self.. I'm definitely giving him 3/4 of da cake..hahaha Or I can even bring some to my office tomorrow..hehe.. 

p/s: I still have 1 more box of the Moist Cake..Mocha Flavor..

2 comments:

  1. oittt tak jemput aku makan ponnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Len kali jgn tenggelam2...hehehe

    Buleh2...next time babe..

    ReplyDelete