Monday 13 February 2012

Speechless..

As I was sorting my mail today... I suddenly saw my TNB Bill.. I was SHOCKED!!! No words can describe it.. I even read the address on the bill 7 times!!! Is this for real.. Is this my bill... Is this bill for this month? I don't know whether I should be worried or not..

I tried to recall back... Ok I'm not gonna lie.. Yes there are a few times that I've skip paying my TNB Bills... There was even once...I sampai dah terima surat MERAH...If I tak bayar, TNB will matikan my Electricity...Why I skipped?? 

You see in my condo, this TNB Guys takkan datang every month to check on my House Meter which is situated at our B1 level...Bilik Kawalan.. (if I'm not mistaken) so what they will do is that... They will just come one month...and the next few months, TNB will just mail the following months bill by using the same amount as the previous bill...they call this bill as ANGGARAN... and it happen to be that my electric bill for the month before the anggaran bill, always kena like RM70-RM80 per month...so the following few months will also remains the same amount... and I ni pulak masa nk bayar bill, kekdg tu malas sikit nk p tgk bill...I always pays RM50..hehe...tu yg terkurang tu...bukan la missed tak bayar langsung...haiishhhh....

Tapi I ni bagus jugak...kekdg bila I terajin tgk bill I sebelum bayar...I mesti byr at the Round-up Rate...Tu yg tak pernah terasa bersalah dikala membayar kurang..hehehehe...

Tapi kali ni I mmg terkeZutttt SeSgt!!!!! 

Tengoklah sendiri......


Latest Bill k..tgk tarikh tu..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment