Monday 27 February 2012

OuR PeNaNG GaTeAwaY - Day 2-

DAY 2 : 26 February 2012 

After a great day yesterday..we started our Day 2 with a marvelous breakfast the Penang Style... di celah2 lorong with roti banjir and also the BEST roti bakar disimbah telur separuh masak ... where??? hehe... TRANSFER ROAD!!! opposite the Kilang Roti Mamak...





No words can describe...  layan...

Roti Bakar disimbah Telur 1/2 Masak..


Roti Banjir..



Our Morning Feast..

Then off to our next stop.. Bukit Bendera.. I manage to capture a few pics on our way there..

The Kek Lok Shi Temple..


Another Great Roundabout..

Finally we arrive at Bukit Bendera or Penang Hill.. and we just got to know that there is a new train now.. (although it has been a year since they changed the train..nampak sgt xpenah jenguk tempat ni..hehe) kind of like the LRT in KL.. just 10 mins you are already up there... The ticket price is RM8 per person and don't forget to show your IC

Up Up & Away...

Old Vs New..

 


Finally we arrived..

Random Flower..

 

Great View.. Can You See KOMTAR?

Look at what I got for myself up on Penang Hill.. a very Creative Henna Design that cost just RM15..

by The MOST Talented Henna Designer in Penang..

Our next stop is to the WAR MUSEUM...  Its in Batu Maung.. was a cool place.. The tour ticket is RM20 per person.. also they need to see your IC.. (sorry my camera bateri was gone by then..so I was unable to capture the wonderful moments..but i manage to google some pics of the museum.. you may visit the source pic to get more info about the museum.. a MUST VISIT PLACE!!!)


Source here

I even went into this.. YES ME... we had to crawl inside this tunnel..and its a one way trip..no turning back.. hehe I can't remember the last time I had to crawl.. (I even ask our tour guide..what if i get stuck in this..hehehe he just laugh and said no u won't..trust him..)
Source here


Our last STOP.. Laksa Balik Pulau.. (Harga untuk Laksa Special is RM4 & Laksa Biasa is Rm3.50) Uuhhh I'll be missing Penang's Greatest Food....
Laksa Balik Pulau..

That is the end of our Wonderful Trip.. My deepest and warmest THANKS to Ms Zy, Ms J and my darling En Hulk for making this short trip a Memorable one..







No comments:

Post a Comment