Thursday 20 October 2011

SiGNinG CeReMonY..

As promised at 12 noon today, Mr Messenger arrive at my office bringing the documents for me to signed... which is the Sales & Purchase Agreement... YES!! Finally i have signed the document! only GOD knows how gabra i was...during the signing ceremony....rasa mcm ada drum roll...and rasa mcm ada beribu2 org dok tgh tgk i sign berjuta2 document tu...fuhhh...lega rasanya...


ok other than that, I have also check on the KWSP guideline.. on account withdrawal... Below are all the documents required:
  1. Fill in the Withdrawal Form - KWSP 9C (AHL) (D5)
  2. A copy of my IC
  3. Latest Bank Statement 
  4. Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P)
  5. Surat Hakmilik (get from pejabat Tanah...i think its STRATA TITLE ) but in my case belum ada... so must submit Surat Pengesahan daripada Pemaju Mengenai Butiran Rumah yang dibeli  ATAU Deed of Assignment
  6. Bank Loan Approval Letter
I definitely need to check with Ms Lawyer about item no 5.... not sure wat is it.... satgi when the time comes for me to submit... and it is difficult to get pulak..it will be wasting alot of time pulak 

Mr Agent sms me to get my lawyer's number...katanya nk tanya pasal surat cancellation kt developer tu... hmmm nampak sgt la lawyer sana tak call lgi developer tu..apatah lagi nk buat surat cancellation tu kan..hampeh dot com.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment