Wednesday 19 October 2011

BaNk LoAn AppLicaTioN DoCs...

Today, I when to meet Mr H to get all the forms that i need to fill in for my loan application. There's a few forms that i need to fill in and a few things that i need to prepare...
  1. Fill in the Loan Application Form (and get boss's sokongan)
  2. Fill in two (2) Insurance Forms
  3. A copy of my IC
  4. A copy of my latest payslip
  5. Valuation Report (original)
  6.  Sales and Purchase Agreement
I have completed item 1 to item 5... as for item 6, Ms Lawyer  just sms me earlier to inform that her despatch will bring the documents to my office for me to signed tomorrow... CHECKED!

Oh ya 1 more important thing must make sure is settled! The cancellation of the previous buyer with the house developer. Mrs Owner or Ms Owner's Lawyer have to write a cancellation letter and give to the developer..to confirm that the previous buyer tak jadi beli that property... so that when my lawyer approach the developer later on... the property is available.. and there will be no delay on it.. Ok I have] sms Mr Agent to get him to check with Mrs Owner's Daugther.... CHECKED!

Oh before I forget, tonight must make sure i go through betul2 on all the required documents needed for me to submit to KWSP nnt... on my EPF account withdrawal...

No comments:

Post a Comment