Friday 25 May 2012

Z' CaPiToL CiTiZeN CaLL..

As I've been waiting... I received a call this evening from PETRONAS.. calling me to attend the 2nd interview a.k.a the REAL INTERVIEW... Somewhere next week... This weekend is gonna be My Intensive Study Week... 

I really need to study for the Case Study in the Structured Interview... I found a few article based on experience with PETRONAS structured interviews... They even list out a few general topics of case study that have been experienced by most interviewee... such as...
  • PEOPLE Strategy
  • Corporate Finance
  • Product Change
  • Tourism
  • Costly Mistakes
  • Home Schooling
  • Pollution
  • Market Share
  • ICT
  • Nanotechnology
  • Integrity
  • Asylum
  • Corporate Growth
  • Value Profile
  • Global Warming
  • Publicity and Privacy
  • Sub Contract
  • Company Merging
  • R&D

But in a way I'm lucky sebab SI (structured interview) for experience candidates are slightly different than the one for fresh grads... They have a session for ROLE PLAY... kena berlakon2.. Phhewwhh..  As for us, there will only be 4 sessions..
  1. Ice Breaking
  2. Case Study
  3. Competency Behavioral 
  4. Role Play
  5. Aptitude Test
  6. Personality Test
    Read more here..



Ok..apa2 pun..Doakan I BERJAYA menambat hati interviewers nnt k...heeee... (*~_~)



GANBARE!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment