Saturday 26 May 2012

PaMPeRiNG MySelF..

I've been having this back pain for the past few weeks.. rasa tegang sangat urat2...tangan and kaki pulak asyik rasa kebas jer... 

Solution: Its time for me to pamper myself... So I went to  Puri Santika Spa...near my house.. I took the Massage Package (Urut Tradisional, Stim Herba & Lulur) Oh I just love their Stim Herba....Marvellous!!!  

Then I took another package.. The Vitamin C Facial Package...I almost felt asleep.. thats how nice and relax I was... I even bought their Women's Juice for Rejuvenation... I must say it taste DELICIOUS... just take once a day... Its good for our whole body system...




After 3½ hours of pampering myself at the Spa.., I went to Sheem (Unisex hair and beauty salon) pulak.. hehehe... for my hair... I really need to Cut, Wash & Blow..So I did... another 1½ hours of pampering..heeee....

A whole day of pampering....  (*~_~)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment