Thursday 17 May 2012

HuMBLe Me..

Early of this week I receive a surprising email... I have been called by one of Malaysia's most PRESTIGE ORGANIZATION... I was soooo shock!!! I can't explain how I feel... 

Its like you r living in a big country (Malaysia)... in that country there is this huge Organization  (or shud i say tallest building), who manage to found ME... (just an ordinary person/ nobody..) .. and this huge Org. call me to present myself at their MANSION...

The feeling would be exactly as how the main actress of the HUNGER GAME MOVIE felt...hehe...


   
  
As in my case... it was not to entertain this CAPITOL CITIZENS.. but to attend for an INTERVIEW.. with....



After a short interview of 1½ hours later, all I can remember is the kind interviewer's last message to me... he said.. 

"If you pass this first cit cat session,
you will be called for the REAL interview..
but looking at your attitude and style, 
there's nothing for you to worry about.."


Althought that was his words, but I did screw a few questions.. like when they asked about my Hobbies? which I answered watching movies.. why can't I answer COOKING or even Handwork like Gubahan Hantaran... abis busuk pun GARDENING!!! and also when they asked have you been involved in any social works? and I answered, NO! I shud have answered, Yes I've been assisting my mom in preparing her slides for her voluntary HIV/AIDS talk...

Ok for now...let past be past... all I can do now is praying and hoping they will call me for the 2nd interview soon... 

"May the odds be ever in your favor" 
-The Hunger Games

Tips I got from the internet... PETRONAS adopt the Structured Interview method as their REAL interview session... this is the part where I have to be MAJORLY PANIC!!

P/S: It was a great EXPERIENCE and VIEW up there from the 37th floor, KLCC TOWER 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment