Saturday 7 January 2012

One After Another...

I received a shocking news from En Hulk last night.. On his way to my office, my car was OVER HEATED!!!!!!! He can only drive not more then 5 mins away, then the Heat Meter will shoot up...

So our last plan was for him to call for help... and for me to go back home with my colleague.. Ms FJZ... a lil intro about her.. a working mom of two charming future footballer and a wife to an Ice Carving Chef. Her dream is to open a Bookshop  Restaurant.. coz she's a Marvelous Cook and she loves Reading as well as writing very much..

Oh ya, I'm not sure when this happen but me and En Hulk are practically Ms FJZ's mother's Anak Angkatz..hehe Well, its a MUST for us to attend almost all of their family (as in anak2) gathering and special functions... if not her mother..i mean our beloved Mak Angkat will surely merajuk...hehe..

Back to da story...so En Hulk called 911.. hehe no no no...he called for Towing... which cost him RM100 to get to his Sifoo Mechanic Fren in Subang Bestari.. but nothing much can be done that particular night as the car was toooo HOT... (not as in...SEXY HOT...its HOT a.k.a Panas..) so they decide to look at it the next morning... 

By the way Mr Sifoo Mechanic was one of Proton great employee who basically was one of the team who designs Gen2 up to Exora.. Thumbs Up!!

So that's Shocking News #1... then came the next morning... since we are Car-less... I didn't go anywhere... only En Hulk spent the whole day at his fren's workshop to look at My Poor Dehydrated Baby...

As for me, after settling with the lipat-ing baju and kemas-ing the house part... that afternoon, tetiba lak terasa nak makan masak Tauchu.. Plus I just got this lovely recipe from Ms FJZ.. So masa tgh menggoreng ikan, tetiba api dapur terpadam... oh sugar bunz!!! GAS HABIS..... Yes Shocking News #2... terpaksa la call Wak S, untuk hantar GAS immediately...berendam minyak la ikan goreng aku tu...

So Wak S pun datangla menghantar Gas..then I was happily continu-ing cooking...when suddenly my washing machine prompt an Error Msg...tenenet...tenenet...teeettt and it cannot SPIN..oh SUGAR MAROOGER!!! this is definitely Shocking News #3.. I had to godek2 the machine... and did some trial-n-error job...and fuhhhh luckily it works..it was back on its feet and finish-ing with the wash-ing...hehehe...

And as for me...I continued my cooking... (*~_~)

Ikan Kerisi Masak Tauchu Ms FJZ Style

Bahan Tumis
Ms FJZ emphasize on the brand
1 ulas Bawang Besar dihiris halus
2 ulas Bawang Putih diketuk (saiz kecil)
1 inci Halia diketuk

Bahan Lain
3 ekor Ikan Kerisi digoreng garing (Kunyit + Garam)
2 - 3 sudu besar Tauchu Brand Bilal (Nicer + sweeter)
1 biji Cili Merah (xder so i tukar ke cili kering)
1 biji Cili Hijau (for coloring and flavour tp I xder)
Sedikit Air Asam Jawa
Sedikit Garam & Gula (if needed)
 


Cara Penyediaan Kuah..
  1. Tumis Bahan Tumis sehingga naik bau..
  2. Masukkan  Cili Merah & Hijau (mine was the Cili Kering)...  saute for a while..
  3. Then masukkan Tauchu dan masak sikit tapi jgn sampai garing..
  4. Once dah kering sikit.. masuk Air Asam Jawa and Air Putih (ikut kemahuan, nak kuah byk or sikit).
  5. Rasa kuah, boleh tambah Garam or Gula jika perlu (tapi ingat, masak tauchu dah masin...so be careful on adding the Garam)..
  6. Finally, just pour the kuah on the Ikan Goreng and...WAALAA its ready!
Note..
* This dish should have the right combination of Masam, Manis and Masin...
(As always kepada sesiapa yg nak guna recipe kakak I ni...pepandai la improvise mengikut tekak sendiri...)

Tadaaa....



My other Laukzz I made for lunch.. 

My Spicy Sambal Sotong



My Fluffy Telur Dadar
(Basically Eggs, Milk, Salt, Red Chili and the secret ingredient is... Mayo)


I just notice... the amount that i cooked...Macam masak untuk 3 orang...hehe..  I suppose I just got Extremely Excited and...WALAA...

I guess I'm REALLY hungry...




2 comments: