Monday 9 January 2012

My 1st 2012 Annual Leave...

I've never thought that I'll be spending my 1st 2012 leave watching a NEW SERIES the whole day... so guess what Great Series that catches my interest.....









Nahhh...seriously you'll never thought of it...




And of coz I DOWNLOADED from the very first Episode of the very first Season...


First of all, they are so so sooo ADORABLE...and extremely TALENTED... from the oldest 13 years old to the youngest 9 years old... just give them anything, altough with limited time and pressure, they can still manage to produce a MARVELOUS dish... and what touches me the most is that they are sooo young...and they never give up... although they did cry if anything goes wrong...but with a great support from the Chef Judges, they manage to finished it...By the way, it did made me cry a few times...but its HAPPY TEARS k... I'm just so PROUD of them...

Being inspired by the Fabulous Chef-lings... I decided to try one of the Chef's Cooking Class Recipe...you may watch S01E06 (here)....but I'm gonna make a major modify-ing as to what ingredient I have in my Pantry...hehe...(*~_~)

Chicken Schnitzel Gebera Style

Bahan Bread Crumbs
Roti Gardenia (dibakar dalam Oven until very BROWN & blend) 
Serbuk Lada Hitam
Serbuk ParsleySedikit Garam 
Cheese Keping (dicincang halus)

Bahan Lain
Isi Ayam (dipotong dan diketuk supaya nipis) 
1 biji Telur
Sedikit Tepung Gandum
Buttercup


Cara Penyediaan
  1. Letakkan Tepung, Telur dan Bahan Bread Crumbs dalam pinggan yang berasingan. 
  2. Isi Ayam akan dicelup mengikut turutan...

    i. Tepung Gandum

       



    ii. Telur

       



    iii. Bahan Bread Crumbs
       


  3. Meltz da sedikit Butter atas frying pan...and masak ayam approximately 3 minutes or until its Golden Brown... and...WAALAA its ready!
Note..
* This dish is sooo Simple yet Complicated... But usually a lil hard work, you will get a  GREAT dish!
(As always kepada sesiapa yg nak guna recipe kakak I ni...pepandai la improvise mengikut tekak sendiri...)

Tadaaa.... 







No comments:

Post a Comment