Sunday 22 January 2012

9pm Vs 12am..

People often do not take this seriously...but trust me.. it is really important to know whether your partner is a 9pm or 12am person...

This is what happen to me and En Hulk.. last night after dinner we drive to Putrajaya...coz he needs to get his brother's car.. so since dah sampai Putrajaya.. he decided to ronda-ronda dulu... just showing me around... tgk rumah TPM, office PM, Masjid Kaca, Rumput Carpet dpn Bgunan Perbandaran Putrajaya..hehe...etc.. Everything was perfect...untill..

I started yawning..at 10.30pm...its not that i'm bored... but its pass my bedtime...since school I always go to bed at 9pm... even in College...I mmg xboleh stay up utk study mlm2... Ms WAWS can confirmed this....

En Hulk on the other hand...loves to jalan2 at night...once in University... kitaorg penah park keta kat dataran merdeka and jalan ke Bukit Bintang..(melalui Pudu) lepak2...then jalan balik ke Dataran Merdeka (melalui Concorde Hotel)... Maksudnya masa Uni dulu...boleh gak la bersengkang mata..kuar dating...heee   hmmm boleh katakan everyday I tido siang sbb tu la kot.. but now???
Sejak dah keja ni...bdn jadi PENAT sgt... especially MIND... tu yg balik umah jer... mandi...mmg malas sgt nk kuar jalan2 pulak... I rather SLEEP...

So remember... before u start dating someone.. please make sure ur partners are the same time person as u r... 

Kalau u Ms 9pm...dia pun mesti Mr 9pm... or 

If u r Ms 12am..(boleh stay-up)... make sure he is also Mr 12am.. so korang leh kuar dating sama2 sampai midnite...without worrying one of you might sleep in the car along the way...heee..

Have a Lovely Sunday...Malam ni I nk p tgk Movie.. ok I need to get my beauty sleep now...ZzZzzzz...








No comments:

Post a Comment