Friday 23 September 2011

Lawyer...CHECKED!! Valuer....CHEKED!!

Date: 09 Sept 2011
Additional Information: 
Mr Agent came to my office to pass a copy of Mr Owner's Sales and Purchase Agreement (S&P) and Deed of Mutual Covenants. (beriya giler aku suh dia mengantor-nyer..bukan ape.. esok ni xyah nk p kt Burger King MRR2 tu lg just to pass some documents jer.. at least dia tau office i kat mana.. n boleh terus dtg sini)

Date: 13 Sept 2011
My colleague, Mr H inform me about his meeting with his lawyer fren and provide the lawyer's contact detail, Ms Lawyer. I went back to my place and immediately called her and she explains on the documents that she needs and I explains to her what are my plans and what i want her to do and so on.. basically what I want from her is the quotation and what she wants from me pulak for now are as follows:
From Me
1. IC
From the Owner
1. IC
2. Sales and Purchase Agreement
3. Deed of Mutual Convenants
4. Previous Loans Approval
5. Latest Cukai Pintu
6. Latest Maintenance Fee
7. Latest Water Bill
8. Latest Electric Bill
9. Income Tax No & File Location

Date: 15 Sept 2011
After a few survey done on Valuer... I have made up my mind to choose Ms Valuer, from WMMKJ. Reason: she AGREES with my pruchase price as well as her fee is reasonable which is RM424 ONLY :D
 
So tanpa membuang masa lagi, i pun call Ms Valuer to confirm that i would like to appoint her as my Valuer and ask her to view the property (if possible) tomorrow (during PH - kesian dia). Then i call Mr Agent, to set the time with him as well, coz he has the house keys. (again during PH and he was suppose to to go Genting - kesian him too).

Ok ok for some people (especially my sister, she will bebegging with her friend too change their dates so that she could work on a PH -> so that dpt triple pay) but not for my agent and valuer... BUT!! We (Me and En Hulk) have a good reason k... we wanted to go to the house again...so that we could do a few things which are...
  1. To get mails that is in the mailbox
  2. To check plug points, light points,water inlet & outlet 
  3. To take Pic/Video of uncertain areas
  4. To get En Hulk to measure certain parts of the house
    (mainly the kitchen, yard, masterbedroom & terrace)
     
Senangkan ada org yg boleh measure sendiri xyah nk panggil contractor pulak...fenin nnt ramai2..hehe ok ok Yenneway, all this is for me to put in my Estimation Cost For Renovation Sheet that I've been working on for the past few days.... especially the kitchen cabinets... so when we have put in bids and pieces.. mahai jugak nk buat kitchen sekangkang kera tu...  

Soo since its gonna take long process just for me to own the house key, thats y im taking this opportunity to do it right now. I want to have empel of time to think about my cabinets... i mean the details of it la...


Date: 16 Sept 2011 (Hari Malaysia)

Since we have decided to get all the mail that hv been stuck in the mailbox for the past 4 years, unfortunately, Mr Agent said, Mr Owner couldn't find the mailbox key. So Mr Agent and En Hulk try their very best to just pull what ever they can see or feel from the mailbox. As the result, they got an electric bil, indah water bill and management's slip for water bill.. ok lah tu... Caya lah En HULK!!!

At the same time, I was showing Ms Valuer the house area,the extra land and the views (hillside view lagi u...). She was taking pictures, looking at each rooms writing down on plug points, tiles up till wall etc.. She also took the Management's Address and Contact number. She said she need to ask a few questions especially on the monthly maintenance rate... All the details will be list down in her reports..

Ok back to the men pulak, after  sorting the mailbox, En Hulk, as planned earlier, took out his video camera and starting to record each walls, ceilings and floors just to know on the existing locations of the pugs and lighting and pipes... then once finished, he straight away measure all rooms including living and kitchen..... busy kan dia... me?? hehe... My Job is the most susah one... layan Ms Valuer... hehehe coz we forgot to bring our pen and had to lend her pencil... so kena la sembang2 so that dia tak boring sementara En Hulk menjalankan tugas dia dengan kalutnya....hehehe... Mr Agent?? Posing jer...sambil isap rokok.. (first time tgk dia isap rokok)...

Ok lepas ni i akan cerita pulak why I n En Hulk dok kalut amik measurement awai2 nih...hehe Jeng Jeng Jeng....

No comments:

Post a Comment