Sunday 15 July 2012

MiNi GaRDeN iN PRoGreSs..

Now what to do with this mini garden area of mine... I'm planning to plant only grasses and some stepping stones... Like other always says.. "The less the better.."


So look what I bought from IKEA.... heeee.....


Grass from IKEA...

Hehe... IKEA & GRASS doesn't match that well... Actually I bought those beautiful fine grass at Sungai Buloh.. its further up from the Hospital Sg Buloh... its much cheaper there... only RM1.20 per piece (1ft x 2ft).. In total I just spend only RM50 for the whole land... 

Oh ya... before this I was planning to just plant the Pearl Grass... But when we reach the nursery, I fell in love with the Carpet Grass.. hehehe...
 
 


I also bought a STEP STONE.. which cost more expensive that my grasses..hehehe...

  
Mini Garden in PROGRESS and tools lying everywhere....
 

I also have this Unique Flower plant... the plant produce BEAUTIFUL white flowers with WONDERFUL n CATCHY smell...



WALAA... Pic via Instagram...


No comments:

Post a Comment